Become a member of Stirling Civic Trust and help us to
- Encourage high standards of architecture, planning and landscape design in the City of Stirling and its environs.
- Encourage the preservation of existing features of architectural or historic interest, and the preservation, development and improvement of features of general public amenity.
- Preserve the buildings and landscape we have inherited
- Bequeath a comparable legacy to our successors
How to Join
To join, fill out the online form at the bottom of this page and we’ll contact you to arrange payment of your membership, and to answer any questions you might have.
- £100 Life Membership (for individuals only)
- £50 Corporate Annual Membership (companies and businesses)
- £15 Affiliate Annual Membership (voluntary and charitable organisations)
- £15 Individual Annual Membership
For further information on Stirling Civic Trust and our important work, please contact the Trust’s Secretary, or any member of the committee.
Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you to complete your membership application.
Jack Sutherland Secretary
Stirling Civic Trust Lochranza
Telephone: 01786 870 699